Friday, May 15, 2020

Letter Seven

November 26th, 2006

To the person who stole all of my things:

I guess you had no idea when you walked up to the back of our truck and took all of our things from the hospital parking garage that we were inside devastated by the fact that our daughter is very sick. Maybe in time I’ll come to forgive you but right now I’m just so mad. I finally left the hospital and showed up at my brothers house in order to take a shower, refresh, and use the breast pump to pump some milk for my daughter.

When we pulled up And looked in the back of our truck and realized everything was gone it was like a punch in the stomach. Only thing is, I already feel like I’ve been punched so it was a though I was laying down and you came up and punched me again. I don’t know, maybe you need the camera that has the pictures of my daughters birth.

Maybe you need some new outfits that a post natal mom should be lounging in. Maybe you’re going to pawn off the breast pump to get a few bucks to buy yourself some thing. I don’t know why you did it you must be in a worse place in your life then even I am in.

But I just wanted to let you know your actions were incredibly selfish and thoughtless. Now I’m sitting here in my brothers house away from my newborn baby who is laying in a hospital bed. I have no clean clothes, I don’t have shampoo, you’ve stolen her baby book so I can’t even work on that.

I feel like I’m about to explode because I really need to be able to pump milk to give it to her through her feeding tube. I know we will never meet and I know I’ll never get my stuff back; but I’m writing you to somehow help me feel seen, heard, and validated. I hope for your sake you’ll think about your actions someday, somehow you’ll have remorse and you’ll change your life. Taking things away from others is no way of living a life.


Tina

No comments:


Steps for Noel

My feet were burning, the sweat started to drip into my eyes and my throat was as dry as a desert; but I didn’t even care. No pain or discom...

Popular Posts