Friday, May 15, 2020

Letter Three

August 17th, 2006

Alisa,

Thank you so much friend! Thanks for throwing such a fun and beautiful baby shower for sweet Noel. As you know things have been hard, so just being able to celebrate and laugh with all my friends is exactly what I needed. 

I can’t believe all the people who came form work, even some of the boys! I don’t know what I would do without your friendship. Gand View often doesn’t feel like home and I feel so alone and so out of place; but anytime I hang out with you and Nate I feel like I’m around family. I know I can come craft at your house anytime! You have always been so encouraging to me and loving.

 I know were in different seasons of life now, I’m about to have a baby and you’re still in the middle of college, but that doesn’t change how you have been here for me. As you know I was about to move out with Eliana and Becca from work; I was finally ready to be done with the chaos that has been my life this last year. But then I found out I was pregnant. 

I am so blessed to be having a baby, I just wish I was bringing her into a better situation. But for now I don’t know what else to do except for try to make the best of a really hard situation. Anyway, I just love you so much and I love your sense of humor, you can always brighten my day. I’m so glad I’ll have you around to help me through this next season of life. You’re the best! Thanks again for a fun day!

Love, 

Tina

No comments:


Steps for Noel

My feet were burning, the sweat started to drip into my eyes and my throat was as dry as a desert; but I didn’t even care. No pain or discom...

Popular Posts