Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here are some pictures of our little bumble bee!

Below: Getting ready to Trick or Treat


Noel and Daddy ready to go,
Noel is even holding her own pumpkin!


Here we are at the mall, there are so many things to look at...
this is so much better than the zoo!


Ok mom I'm done taking pictures,
just let me get to that candy...

Finally, just me and my Candy!!
Alright this is just a funny picture, if you ever wondered if kids really will put plastic over their mouth and nose, wonder no more... ahh the things you can do when you breath out of your neck!






3 comments:

Alicia said...

Great pics!! Breathing out of your neck really does have its advantages!

Looks like it was a fun time.


Alicia

Ann said...

And that's just about the cutest bumble bee I've ever seen! Love your creativity with the wings too.

Ann
(Jack's mom)

Dana said...

I love how you did her hair. I love homemade halloween costumes. Awesome find with the wings. They are way cuter than any store bought ones.


Steps for Noel

My feet were burning, the sweat started to drip into my eyes and my throat was as dry as a desert; but I didn’t even care. No pain or discom...

Popular Posts