Monday, November 17, 2008

Noel's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Noel!!
Wow I can't believe that she's already two! It's amazing how fast the time flies! I was going to do a photo story of her first two years, but unfortunately with our weekend trip to Denver I have run out of time! On a great note, her Muscle Clinic appointment went great! I got my lingering question answered if Noel will continue to get better or if she might start to digress. The answer is they think she will continue to improve and they think that YES she WILL WALK! That is so exciting! She will still get a motorized wheelchair, which should be here soon, because even when she is able to walk she will probably tire very easily. So I have to say starting out her second year of life looks so promising, we are worlds away from where we were a year ago today!
Thanks to everyone who has been here for us on this journey!
Tina

5 comments:

Faith said...

I didn't know it was Noel's ACTUAL birthday today!!!!! I am sorry I missed the party. Next year we'll all be there


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!! I am so glad I have had the privilege to know you and your special family. I have seen you grow so much in the 8 months I have known you- I can't wait to see you grow into the girl God has created you to be(and witness those "first steps.")!

We love you Noel!
Jen, Brian and your BFF, Faith!

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday Noel!! Now you just gotta prove those doctors right and start walking. Then you'll really have your momma and daddy running!!

It was so good to see you this weekend Tina. Hope to see you again soon,

Alicia

Ann said...

Happy Birthday Noel. You are a beautiful little girl and I can't wait until the day your mommy gets to see you walk! Keep up the good work.

Love,
Ann & Jack

Dana said...

Happy Birthday Noel! That's wonderful news. Enjoy the new chair when it comes.

HeatherP said...

Woo Hoo!! I love good news!! I am so excited for you guys, she is going to all over the place before you know it! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Oh, what are you doing on Friday? Call me, or I'll call you tomorrow k.
Heather


Steps for Noel

My feet were burning, the sweat started to drip into my eyes and my throat was as dry as a desert; but I didn’t even care. No pain or discom...

Popular Posts