Thursday, March 24, 2011

This Stinks!!

Noel is back in the hospital; she's lost 3 pounds. She has been having a hard time eating, just like always. It's the story of her life. I'm so ready for answers.
Can I just vent for a moment? I know many people see the side of me that's positive and "handles it so well" but for a moment I need to be human, I need to not have it all together. This really sucks! This life is so hard. Every plan I've made in the past four years has been changed. Tonight is just one example, I was suppose to have a Grand Opening for Pampered Chef, something I've been so excited about, so looking forward to, and yes once again plans changed. It use to be easier when the only life that had to be affected by Noel's hospitalization was mine; now so many lives are, we have to find out how to continue to care for our other two kiddos when they're not allowed in the hospital room with Noel. It sucks that her stomach doesn't work, it sucks that she's in and has been in so much pain just to eat! Eating, something we all take for granted... as I'm typing this I'm eating a snack and I don't have to worry about if my body will or won't digest it, Urrgghh!! Don't get me wrong I know that God has a plan and I know His ways are better than mine; I know that somehow this all fit's into His plan. But I also know that He is a big God and it's ok that sometimes I get frustrated and sometimes I don't understand it all and sometimes I don't have it all together. I know it's ok for me to feel these things because He never gets frustrated, He knows it all and He always has it together. I know I'll get through because of Him, not because of me. I know that His grace is sufficient for today for me and I know that it's sufficient for you too. Please continue to pray for us through this time: Pray for answers, SOLUTIONS, grace, healing, strength and quickness for all of us. I'll update more about Noel when I know what the "plan" is. Thanks for letting me vent,
Tina

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Tina that just plain ol' stinks. I was just telling hubby that we thought we had it hard with Ayden's eating and it's no where near this. Ayden no longer pukes, his tummy works, he is starting to eat, etc. Keep persevering and pushing the docs to get your cutie pie the answers she deserves. ((hugs))
Dawn

Alicia said...

Awww Hun, vent away, please! Don't feel bad about it either.

So sorry this is going on right now. I have been praying that some solutions are found and some treatment can begin. I hate hearing about sweet Noel in so much pain, just trying to eat!

Hugs, prayers, and lots of love, Friend.

The Shinnicks said...

:( Thanks for being honest. Praying for Noel and your family.

Anonymous said...

You know what I think? I think that people like you and Noel give people like me who are afraid of everything, a kick in the butt! You are such an inspiration and I need you. You and Noel inspire us and motivate us to be in constant communion with God for you. Hang on and know that there are alot of prayers being sent up for you. You are such a joy to God. I am telling Him too how much this sucks because it soo does! All I know is God is good. Love kristine beno

Unknown said...

So I do have to say I've been following a little bit here and there. When ever I call Dustin always updates me. I read your "rant" and I want to say. Even though you say you were being "negative", it sure didn't have the feeling of being negative. That was the most positive, negative, rant I've ever read. Your are such a strong person in so many ways. Noel is such a fighter I know there's nothing that will ever be in her way. Keep your Chin up. Much Love. Your Cousin-in-Law,

Chad


Steps for Noel

My feet were burning, the sweat started to drip into my eyes and my throat was as dry as a desert; but I didn’t even care. No pain or discom...

Popular Posts