Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Noel's in Surgery

I just left Noel in surgery; she's getting lot's of things done right now. First she's getting a PICC Line placed, she'll be getting TPN through that Line to help her gain weight. They're changing out her feeding tube and she's also getting other scans done of her intestines to try and find out what is going on with them. We may have answers to what the next step will be if they find any abnormalities. All in all she's been feeling better since we've been here. She hasn't gained weight since June, which is really disheartening. After months and month of doing all we can she hasn't made much progress in the weight department. Some time in the next few months we may be heading to another Hospital to get some further testing done on her intestines. I'll keep everyone posted.
Looks like we'll be celebrating Noel's 4th Birthday at our "home away from home." I'm planning, with the help of some special people here, a little celebration for our Birthday Girl tomorrow. Thanks again for all the prayers :)

1 comment:

The Shinnicks said...

Happy Birthday, Noel! We are love you and are praying for you and your sweet mama and family!


Steps for Noel

My feet were burning, the sweat started to drip into my eyes and my throat was as dry as a desert; but I didn’t even care. No pain or discom...

Popular Posts