Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Overwhelmed

We're home from the Hospital, which is great news but now it's all starting to hit me. I'm pretty overwhelmed today from all that's happened. This morning while taking care of Noel I counted 10 machines in her room all used to keep her alive; everything from a ventilator to I.V. pumps, to suction machines, oxygen and on and on it's a lot to do. In the hospital she had many doctors, nurses, CNA's and respiratory therapist to help care for her, now it's just me while Dustin's at work. I also still have to take care of two other kiddos. Noel's feeling great and it so happy to be home. But I could really use extra pray today just to make it through. God never gives more than we can handle right? Some days are harder than others though. Thanks for checking in and again thanks for the prayers, Tina

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Always praying, friend. I can't imagine how overwhelmed you must be. Praying for grace, strength, and comfort.

The Shinnicks said...

you got it, tina! love you all.

Jenny&Liberty said...

All things are possible with God. I myself sometimes question that but I know its true. I will be praying for you and your precious family.

Serena Abdelaziz said...

Definitely praying for you!!

Erika White said...

Tina, I know how overwhelmed you are. it's so, so hard - both physically & emotionally. Praying you find the energy to take care of yourself. I know you'll somehow find the energy to take care of your children. Love & ((hugs))

Dana said...

Wow, She is getting so big. Sorry you are feeling so overwhelmed. Try to take one thing at a time.

Praying for you both.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing with us. You are an amazing strong mama and women!


Steps for Noel

My feet were burning, the sweat started to drip into my eyes and my throat was as dry as a desert; but I didn’t even care. No pain or discom...

Popular Posts