Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Today is the day, it's time for a plan! We can not settle for anything less! We have an appointment this morning at Children's Hospital with Noel's G.I. doctor and it's time they do more for Noel. She's been on TPN (IV nutrition) for two weeks, the first week or so was great, she felt great and looked amazing. She was getting very small amounts of food through her stomach (Less than an ounce an hour) and she was tolerating it well. Unfortunately things changed on Sunday and by Monday morning she looked just as bad as she always does. On Monday she hadn't had any food in her stomach for a least 24 hours and she was still nauseous, dry heaving and in so much pain. It's moments like that when I realize that nothings changed; that in four and a half years we are no closer to fixing the problem with her stomach than when we started; we've run out of "Band Aid's" and it's time for some real solutions. Please pray with me today for peace in Noel's body, pray for a Plan to keep that peace in her body, pray that the Lord would go before us this morning and prepare the way at the doctor's office, pray for Dr. K that he would make appropriate decisions and please pray for strength for our family to get through another day. I don't know what today will bring but I'm ready! I have an overnight bag packed for what may lie ahead and I'm prepared to fight to get Noel anything and everything that she needs!

Tina

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Praying like crazy, friend. 4 1/2 years is way too long to go without a real solution.

Anonymous said...

I am standing with you in prayer all day!!

Erika White said...

Praying hard & anxiously awaiting news on "the plan"!!

Amy said...

We are standing with you today. Praying that the Prince if Peace would surround you as you meet with doctors. Praying that Jehovah Rapha, Noel's healer, would supernaturally touch her and make her body whole. Praying that wisdom would go before you today and in the days to come. Blessings! ~ miss amy


Steps for Noel

My feet were burning, the sweat started to drip into my eyes and my throat was as dry as a desert; but I didn’t even care. No pain or discom...

Popular Posts