Friday, November 5, 2010

Noel... The things I'm Thankful for...



She's Standing.... She's Walking.... She's breathing...She's seeing the colors of fall.... She's eating through her stomach....She's strong willed....She's sweet and kind....She's a testimony of the healing power of Jesus Christ... She's beautiful...She's so silly...She's wise beyond her years... She's here....She's still teaching me everyday...She's an awesome sister...She's a wonderful child and I wouldn't be who I am without her! She's the one who helped change my life! She's a gift from God.

4 comments:

Serena Abdelaziz said...

Love it...can't wait for more updates!

The Shinnicks said...

I am so thankful for Noel and you, too, Tina. What a blessing and encouragement you are to so many people! I love it!

The Shinnicks said...

And Happy Birthday, Noel & Tina, too, I think, right? :)

Alicia said...

So beautiful, Tina. I am thankful I have the pleasure of knowing you, Noel, and the rest of your wonderful family.


Steps for Noel

My feet were burning, the sweat started to drip into my eyes and my throat was as dry as a desert; but I didn’t even care. No pain or discom...

Popular Posts