Saturday, December 17, 2011

Leaving on the Wings of Hope

Our Bags are packed, the house is getting quite and I'm getting slightly nervous… I know all things work together for good for those who love the Lord, but I would be lying if I didn't say I'm a little scared. I have to live by the quote, "Do it afraid." This trip has been compared to getting out of the boat and walking on water. I know because God called me to get out of the boat and walk, I will no doubt walk on the water; I just don't know what it will feel like. It's been fun to see God show up big time in every area of this trip. We have been so blessed by our amazing friends and our church family with an overwhelming outpouring of love, prayers and financial help. Thank you to each and every one of you; without you we wouldn't be going! So tonight as I fall asleep, I give this trip to God; as we take Noel on a Journey 1,700 miles across the United States my heart is filled with HOPE. I will always have hope in the Lord. So for now good night and God Bless,

Love,

Tina

No comments:


Steps for Noel

My feet were burning, the sweat started to drip into my eyes and my throat was as dry as a desert; but I didn’t even care. No pain or discom...

Popular Posts