Sunday, December 18, 2011

Feeling Blessed in "Beantown"

Blessed is the major feeling we have tonight. Thank you for the prayers, we are feeling them. So far the only slight complication is a very important cord, the one that runs Noel's oxygen machine, got left on the plane-it should be here shortly though. We had a smooth plan ride, tons of help from all the crew and airport staff. We are getting ready for bed to prepare for Noel's appointment tomorrow at 1:00. After her appointment she'll be admitted into the ICU at Boston Children's. I am very hopeful our trip will continue on this tone of peace and Hope. Thanks again for the prayers :)
Love,
Tina

No comments:


Steps for Noel

My feet were burning, the sweat started to drip into my eyes and my throat was as dry as a desert; but I didn’t even care. No pain or discom...

Popular Posts