Friday, September 5, 2008

On the Road Again

Well Noel is traveling again... not alone of I'm with her of course. This time we have traveled almost 650 miles to Kansas City, unfortunately we have come for a funeral. My cousin Matthew, who was a year younger than me, lost his life early last Sunday morning in St. Louis, MO. He left behind a wife and a beautiful daughter who is only six months old. So we came to be with our family in this very hard time. (I have to say as far as traveling with a trach vented baby I might be becoming quite the expert.) I would truly appreciate if you would keep my family in your thoughts and prayers this weekend.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Tina,

So sorry for your loss. Your family will be in our prayers.

BTW, we traveled to Grand Junction this last weekend. My mom, step-dad and sister live there as well as my brother and his girlfriend. We thought of you guys as we were driving into town. :)

Hope to see you soon,

Alicia

HeatherP said...

I am so sorry about your cousin. You guys are always in our thoughts and prayers. We love you
Heather


Steps for Noel

My feet were burning, the sweat started to drip into my eyes and my throat was as dry as a desert; but I didn’t even care. No pain or discom...

Popular Posts