Friday, July 18, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Wow we have already been home for a week now and what a week it's been! Noel has been doing great, besides not sleeping to much but I can't really blame her with all that's going on. We have been blessed to get to visit with all of our many friends here in Grand Junction, I didn't realize how much I missed home until I finally stepped foot in the door after such a long time. I feel like a completely different person though, I never knew how much my life could change in such a short time. Noel is a different person too, being here makes me realize just how much she has grown and changed since she's been vented. It's amazing what proper ventilation can do for a person! Here are some of the pictures of our trip so far:

Below: Noel's is palying at the mall on an airplane, she liked it so much she didn't want to get down!




Here is Noel and her Grandma (Scott's mom) at our friends lake, Noel wasn't to fond of the water, but she had fun anyway!






Noel would rather play in her duckie tub instead of the lake, we couldn't
get her out of here either!

Here is Noel in her carseat saying "Hi" to everyone!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hi Tina,
I've tried to post several times, I think I was doing it wrong. I would love to chat about out girls. Noel looks like a sweetie.

Thanks for you post on my blog.

Dana----Laneah's mom


Steps for Noel

My feet were burning, the sweat started to drip into my eyes and my throat was as dry as a desert; but I didn’t even care. No pain or discom...

Popular Posts