Tuesday, November 3, 2009



So this is the reason I haven't updated in ages....











I got married to my best friend!! I'll tell you the story soon... I will do my best to write it very soon. I am now the step mother of two amazing kiddos, Lily and Landen. Noel is so happy to have siblings! She has been doing amazing; she is off the vent during the day and only needs it at night. Unfortunately she was very sick the day of the wedding; she made it to the ceremony but missed out on the reception. She has just blossomed though in the last few months, it's such a blessing from the Lord! I have also been in CNA school, so all in all it's been a busy, life changing three months! I love you all and I will do my best to keep you updated better!

7 comments:

Jenny&Liberty said...

I'm so happy for you Tina and Noel. Its good to know you both are doing so well.

Unknown said...

Tina, I think of you and Noel often. Just updated myself yesterday and then saw this today. It's wonderful. E-mail me and let me know your phone. Love, peggy

Alicia said...

I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Hug that girl for me! Can't wait to see you in about a week!

The Shinnicks said...

Congratulations, Tina! Itʻs amazing all thatʻs happened in your life in the past 2 years. Thanks for sharing it with us. Itʻs very encouraging. We wish you the best for your and your new family!

Dana said...

I am in shock. Congratulations! YOu look beautiful. We need more details for sure. Glad Noel is doing fine. I was worried when we hadn't heard anything for so long. Fill us in Girl. Enjoy being a newly wed.

Heather said...

Congrats. I am so happy for you. You look amazing. Be married to your best friend is incredible. Enjoy every minute and never take it for granted. I check the site often for updates. I was so glad to see pictures today. I couldn't be happier for you and your new family. I'm so glad to hear Noel is doing well. I pray for her everyday and think of her often. Hope to talk to you soon. Lots of Love, Heather

Ayden said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to celebrat!
Dawn


Steps for Noel

My feet were burning, the sweat started to drip into my eyes and my throat was as dry as a desert; but I didn’t even care. No pain or discom...

Popular Posts