Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yes we're back....................

Urgh!!! We got re-admitted to the hospital on Tuesday afternoon... I can't believe it. Well the good news is that Noel is doing fine. She spiked a fever on Tuesday and any time her temp goes above 101 it's an automatic 48 hour trip to the hospital. The reason for that is since she has a central line she can get a blood infection any time, so we always have to be cautious and bring her in to the hospital. I'm starting to think that Noel's is going to need therapy though, she really likes it here at the hospital; once her temp came down you would have thought I had taken her to Disneyland... silly girl. I think she likes it here because she gets so much attention and on trips like these she doesn't get poked and prodded much. The plan is to discharge tomorrow as long as nothing grows in her cultures overnight. Somedays I wonder is God trying to teach me something? Am I just not getting it? Maybe it's patience or thankfulness or.... well I'm willing to learn. Thanks,
Tina

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Can I identify with those last statements?? If you figure it out, would you tell me the answer....

I'm sorry she's back in, but hopefully it will be short and sweet. wait a minute, is that an oxy-moron statement? lol

Janay said...

We were just at the hospital for a visit this afternoon, it's Milo's 1 year out of the hospital anniversary. I'm bummed we didn't see you guys! I hope it's a short trip and I'm praying for the fever to not be a line infection :0)

Dana said...

Laneah likes the hospital way too much as well. HOpe you can get out and stay out for a while. Maybe the lesson is just endurance. :)

Alicia said...

Oh man, I'm so bummed! I hope and pray that the fever goes quickly and has nothing to do with her line. Hope you guys are outta there soon!

Alicia

Heather said...

I'm sorry you are back in the hospital. That stinks. I am still praying like crazy. You are such a strong positive person. I truly admire you and your courage.


Steps for Noel

My feet were burning, the sweat started to drip into my eyes and my throat was as dry as a desert; but I didn’t even care. No pain or discom...

Popular Posts